Do Your Bridesmaids A Favor
This week I am excited to share ideas for giving back to your bridesmaids. Your bridesmaids are instrumental to your special day A bridesmaid gift is a token of appreciation and way to remember what is such a happy reunion for your best gals. These gifts can be little treats for them or a pretty little something that can be worn as a group on your big day. I loved picking out these gifts, because the majority are handmade, local, and interesting.
A couple things to consider when choosing the perfect bridesmaid gift…
- Personalized it. Don’t take the ‘one size fits all’ approach; each bride is different in personality & style. Allow this to be reflected in your gift choices!
- Budget: In the South especially, bridal parties tend to be quite large! A budget of $50 or less is a great ballpark cost to shoot for.
- Bridesmaid Personalities: As a bride, you want your girlies to treasure and use your gift! Keep in mind their individual personalities when choosing something special for them.
- Occasion: Is this gift something to be worn on the special day or is it simply a token of affection? Matching bracelets, earrings, or clutches would be great ideas for the wedding day!
Below are a couple of my favorite ideas I am currently excited about…
Linen Goldfish Clutch
Personalized Leather Clutch
Monogrammed Bridesmaid Robes – because what’s more fun to get ready in on the special day!
Coin Pearl and Crystal Earrings
Women can never have enough jewelry, especially sentimental pieces.
Venture into different areas and types of gifts for your lovely bridesmaids. Try something unconventional like anything found at Katherine’s Bridal Boutique:
- Gourmet Food & Cooking Basket
- Wine With Personalized Glasses and Cork Puller
- Pamper Her With Luxurious Bath Products
- Monogrammed Camera Bag or Travel Bags
- Chic Table Linens
- Beautiful Scarf, Gloves, and Hat
- Stunning Necklace or Bracelet Sets
Are you a recent bride? What gifts did you share with your bridesmaids? Let us know.
Dee has always been a free spirit. Her love of color, texture and all things sparkly led her to Hui No’Eau, an art school on the island of Maui. A native of Maine she traveled extensively and finally planted her feet firmly on the beaches of South Carolina. The beauty and simplicity of the ocean has been a source of great inspiration for her art. She has transformed her appreciation for all things beautiful into exquisite pieces of jewelry and timelessly classic stationery. Her passion for creative expression is boundless, and her tent for designing unique pieces sets her above the rest.
Her studio is in Mt. Pleasant, SC. On any given day, you may find her there designing jewelry, giving lessons or meticulously searching for high quality materials. If she cannot be found, be assured that she is sitting by the ocean dreaming about her next endeavor. Website | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest