Welcome! We are happy you are interested in submitting to Willow House Magazine. We are an 0nline magazine designed to engage young couples and families working to create the life they want to live. Whether their goals are life long ones or their lives have taken them on a new journey Willow House Magazine will help guide and inspire every step of the way.
We are currently accepting submissions for the Fall Series “Gratitude”. Our series is focusing on a personal experience that transformed into a place of gratitude. It may be a physical challenge, illness, or even the loss of a loved one that resulted in finding thankfulness and grace.
- Original, unpublished article
- 800 – 1000 words
- Images, only if you own the rights and give permission for us to use.
- Submissions will be edited for minor grammatical and content changes. You will be provided feedback and suggestions if significant changes are required.
- Written in a conversational, personal manner that the audience can relate to. Write to the audience and not yourself.
- If referencing data or scientific research, note the source.
- Write respectfully and thoughtfully; without judgement or condemnation. We want our readers to be drawn into your story, inspired, and moved by your experience.
Ready to submit? Email Submissions
Willow House Magazine is currently not paying for submissions. We hope to do so in the future.